Tuesday, July 12, 2011

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #65 ~ Let the Sunshine in

Hello everyone, it's me Linda again and it's time for another fun challenge...
I don't know if you know this or not but i live here in the desert where the SUN can be brutal... so when I was trying to come up with a theme for this week's challenge that was all I could think of. So that is what I went with...

LET THE SUNSHINE IN

I want to see the SUN or the word SUN on your project this week, so go get crafting my friends, I can't wait to see what you come up with....


~ Linda Robinson

Week 65 ~ Let the Sunshine in

Guest Designer
I am happy to introduce you to our Guest Designer this week ~ Jaime Lee
Get to know Jaime....
I am married to a wonderful man and taking care of my mischievous child Lucas. Both of them give me a new perception of life and a BIG meaning in life and giving me a good reason to craft. I enjoy scrapbooking because it gives me inspiration and motivation to everyday of my life. Do drop by my creativity blog and I love sharing my works too!

Jaime Lee
Head over to Jaime's blog to see her gorgeous creation.

Design Team
We hope to get you inspired with the beautiful projects of the DT, please hop over to their individual blog to see more pictures of their projects!

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes and effort with full focus on the, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize

We have a special prize this week, the winner of challenge #65 will win a Guest Designer Spot at City Crafter Challenge Blog, up for it? Send in your entry now!!!!

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery (if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#65 so we could easily find your creation, then link here with the direct link (not your entire blog). Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends July 18th, 2011 at 11.59 PM(EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's "Birds of a Feather" challenge, there were so many beautiful entries and it was so hard to pick the winner. Here you go....

winner for week 64 challenge is


and our spotlight artists are 


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar.
Liva, please send an email with your mailing info to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could pass it to our sponsor, you have till July 18 to do that.
Thanks for all who joined us last week, hope to see you again soon!

* Special Note*
If you participated in our ATC swap a while ago, here's the link for your convenience, there are few happy mails linked up over there, take a look!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome work DT!!! I just got home from vacation and got my new sun stamps in the mail so I will have fun playing !! :-) Great challenge as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies, I just can't get over how many beautiful entries we had last week, thanks to all who joined us and congrats once again to all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to get a spotlight place! Thrilled with the badge, on my blog it goes - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obrigada pelo holofote!!! Vou lá postar no meu blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Spotlight place!
    Congrats to all the winners:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the spotlight, Congrats to the winners. What a sunny challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Spotlight place!
    Congrats to all the winners!!

    Hugs, Iryna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the spotlight, Congrats to the winners.Hugs,Colorina:)

    ReplyDelete