Tuesday, October 18, 2011

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #79 - Harvest Festival

Hi there! 
It's Ros back with you this week ... 
In the month of October here in the UK we celebrate"Harvest Festival"
We give thanks for the food of the land ... So that is my theme for this weeks' challenge
I want you to create a card, tag or any project that relates to the harvest of the land ... you can include images of fruit, vegetables, farm vehicles ... even a scarecrow ... so get creative and come and join us in celebrating Harvest Festival 

~ Ros ~

Week 79 ~ Harvest Festival

Photo Credit: Ros Crawford

Guest Designer

Get to know Wendi....


Hey there, my name is Wendi Robinson and I am sooo excited to be a GDT for the challenge this week. I live in the beach town of Cali, and am a total beach girl. I have been married to my hottie for 13 years next month, and have 2 busy kids that keep me on my toes. Austin is 10 and Sydney is 8. We are also expecting #3 in December, and are excited to have another baby be a part of our lives. I've been scrappin since back in the day, before it was really scrapbooking. But I've been pretty much an addict since about 7 years ago, when I finally had a crafty space to call my own. I love making layouts, cards, altering things, anything to be crafty. My addictions are Diet Cherry Pepsi, peanut butter M&Ms, Depeche Mode, my ipod, zumba and hanging out with my family....

Wendi Robinson
be sure to stop by Wendi's blog and leave her some love

Design Team
We hope to get you inspired with the beautiful projects of the DT, please hop over to their individual blog to see more pictures of their projects!

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current chalenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mentioned City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize
This week's winner will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog, how cool is that!!!!

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery (if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#79 so we could easily find your creation. then link here with the direct link (not your entire blog). Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends October 24th, 2011 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's "Boo-tiful color challenge". Here's the winner for week 78


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar.
Vicky, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could link you up with our wonderful sponsor, you have till October 24th to do that.
Thanks for all who joined us last week, hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy the Festival! I kind of reminds me of our Thanksgiving!! :)

    The DT did a fantastic job with the cards and I enjoyed being able to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for voting me a Spotlight Artist! You've made my day a happier one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all who joined us last week, and congrats to the winner, hope to see your lovely creation again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Vicky and all the Spotlight Artists! Thank you for for such a great honor!

    ReplyDelete