Tuesday, October 15, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 181 ~ Give Thanks

Hello friends!
It's Ros here with you this week ... It's my turn to host and pick a challenge for you all 
The challenge I've picked this week is 
"Give Thanks"
We want to see a card or project that includes any of the following words
Thanks, Thankful or Grateful
I'm sure you will blow us away with your lovely creations!

~ Ros ~

Week 181 ~ Give Thanks



Guest Designer

Please meet.....



Hi' I'm Lisette and I live in Sheffield, England. I am thrilled and honoured to have another opportunity to have a guest designer spot over at City Crafter Challenge Blog. CCCB was one of the very first blog challenges I discovered, with one of the friendliest teams and followers in blogland. I've been blogging for just over a year and have loved every minute. My ambition is to work full-time in the crafting world in some way. In my day job I work for a charity that trains people to set up healthy cooking clubs and to get people cooking good food from scratch. I was previously a primary school teacher and also had a long spell working for the BBC. I've been married for over thirty years and have two grown-up (well sometimes!) sons. All three men in my house are very good at putting up with my crafting mess! I'm excited that we are entering my favorite time of the year with all the fun and festivals that go with it.



We love having you here Lisette.
Do stop by Lisette's blog to say Hi.


..........................

Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



............




.............




..............




.............

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize


We have a wonderful sponsor this week - Fresh Squeezed Stamps

The winner for this challenge will get to pick one clear stamp set of their choice from our sponsor.

Here's a little about Fresh Squeezed Stamps

Welcome to Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  Our name says it all.  Our images are fresh, fun and designed especially for creative crafters!  We use the very highest quality photopolymer to create our clear stamps.  They’re made in the U.S.A. and they’re perfect for stamping your next project.  Not only do we make fantastic clear stamps, we give you plenty of inspiration and ideas!  Stop by our blog to see fantastic cards, scrapbook layouts, home décor and more made with Fresh Squeezed Stamps – we’re here to motivate your creativity!


Submit
Challenge ends October 21st, 2013 at 11.55 PM (EST)



Inlinkz has been very difficult lately, if you do not see the linky here, please copy and paste your URL at the comment section or email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to everyone who played along with us last week.
And the winner is...




Congrats!!!! Mayras, what an awesome project!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) to set up a date for your Guest Designer Spot, you'll have till October 23rd, 2013 to do that!


Spotlight Artist Awards


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!
Please join us for our current challenge "Give Thanks"


6 comments:

  1. aww thanks for picking my card as a spotlight card ;) great job evryone from last week, and beautiful samples for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!!! Thanks for choosing me for the Spotlight Artist!!! Yayness.....made my week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ! I emailed you , I am super excited! Congratulations to the spotlight artists , wonderful projects !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as a spotlight one!!! Congrats Everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete