Tuesday, November 24, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 289 - The Snow Queen

Welcome back! 
I love looking at illustrations for classic fairy tales and so this week we're challenging you to take inspiration from:  

 The Snow Queen

Take anything from the photo – the queen, the trees, the scarf- 
or use the Snow Queen story as inspiration.

I can't wait to see what you do with this theme!
~Marina~

Week 289 ~ The Snow Queen




Special Guest Star (November)

We would like to thank Marcia for being our special guest star for the month of November, we certainly have a wonderful time with her, thank you Marcia!




Hey City Crafters!  My name is Marcia and I am married and have 3 daughters (2 married and 1 in college) and 2 dogs.  And one granddaughter who is just the joy of my life!  I have been stamping since 1999 when I attended my first SU! party, and have been addicted ever since.  I started my blog 3 years ago after losing my job to give me something to focus on, and I've been happily blogging ever since.  I'm more of a "pretty" stamper (LOVE flowers and cute images) than a graphic stamper, but am always up for learning new techniques.  I am honored that Kirsty invited me to be a Special Guest Star, and hope you find some inspiration from my cards and on my blog (http://marciasstampinpad.blogspot.com/).  I love visitors, so hop on by anytime!






Don't forget to stop by Marcia's blog for more of her beautiful work!


.....................................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers






Marina




...........




Kirsty

........






.................






Stella Schenkel

..........................................

A few things to know before you link up


1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. 
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.


Prize



The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!


Submit

Challenge ends November 30th, 2015 at 11.55 PM (EST)

   
   


If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 288 is....




Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till December 3rd, 2015 to do that! 


Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Great takes on the this theme from the team. Beautiful works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Bea and thank you so much for picking my card for a spotlight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everybody with a creative soul! Sharing with you a card with Snow Queen skates. Thanks for a challenge. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete